Handcrafted Sheesham Wood Incense Stick /Agarbatti Holder -Brown
- Hand carved Sheesham wooden incense burner for cones and incense sticks.
- 12 inches long with storage below, brass accents on corners,Featuring brass inlaid elephant design,Symbolically, burning of “incense sticks” in a slow manner but with full fragrance reminds us that our physical body is also getting into ashes, just like a burning agarbatti, slowly and steadily and therefore we should use our body to spread fragrance all around by doing good for others.
- Dimensions: Length 12 x Width 2 x Height 2.5 inches.
- Made using strong and durable Rosewood – one of the finest timbers available.
- The eye-caching floral carvings hand worked with passion and attention to detail by artisans.
- Place your incense cones on the two brass pots or light up your incense sticks and put them into the holes on both sides, you can burn them all together and create your personnel aroma. Once you close the lid, the aroma will drift out through the cut out on top.
- Comes with a ‘secretive’ compartment provided below the holder that will retain the freshness and fragrance of the incense.
- An elegant gift for all occasions.
- Package Includes : 1 Agarbatti Stand
- Made in India